Welcome to Childrensalon
Since Childrensalon was founded in 1952 by Sybil Harriman, our vision has always been to dress children beautifully.
This passion has grown with us, from selling beautiful handmade dresses and boys' suits from our shop in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells, to being the world's largest online store for designer childrenswear - still offering the same friendly service that you would find in our shop all those years ago.
We love the fact we're still independent. It allows us to keep our founding values, passion, knowledge and expertise - that we've gained over our 60 year heritage - at the heart of what we do. This is really what makes Childrensalon unique. In fact, in a team of over 150, there are 13 original family members working throughout Childrensalon today.
We all love working at Childrensalon, and chatting to our customers all over the world. You will find, at different times, all our Directors, Buyers, CEO and our friendly customer service team answering our 'phones, live chat and emails.
We all have the same aim... to be the best-loved children's shop in the world! This means the very best and most beautiful brands, the largest selection of childrenswear and the most excellent, personal service.
How our affiliate scheme works
It couldn't be simpler! We've streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session--cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
- We will review and approve the sale.
- You will receive approved commission pay-outs around the 15th of every month (if your balance is at least £100) via PayPal.
Rules and Requirements
We do have some basic ground rules for the program, so please read before signing up:
- All participants must have a PayPal account (in order to receive pay-outs).
- You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself.
- You must not mislead customers or attempt to promote other companies by using our name, images or other collateral.
- You will aim to add value to the product purchase by for example describing it accurately.
- All images used must be accurate and if additional images are provided by yourself you must not attempt to mislead the customer in any way.
- You will not try to make sales by using misleading descriptions, inappropriate money off or discount schemes.
- You will not bid on our name on Google AdWords or other similar services.
- You accept that commission payments will be subject to review (within a 42 day period) and may be rejected or modified if for example an order is returned or cancelled.
- You accept that in the case of any technical or other problem, you will work closely with us to resolve it, no matter if the fault is yours or ours, through reasonable discussion and dialogue.
- You agree not to use Social Media or other uncontrolled marketing services to make negative or unfair comments about Childrensalon in an attempt to gain some benefit or advantage from Childrensalon Ltd.
Participants found violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all unpaid affiliate credit voided and will not receive pay-outs. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.
We cannot promise payments to accounts (PayPal or bank) in UK sanctioned countries. Please note that any request to a sanctioned country is at your own risk and we will not track the payment after it has left our account.
We reserve the right to remove affiliates on grounds of poor performance or unsuitability for the program.
Guidelines for Affiliates
- Affiliate Websites and Blogs must be of a high standard.
- All links must work and be accurate.
- We reserve the right to refuse or revoke membership at any time if we determine that your website no longer meets our criteria.
- Your site must also be fully functional.
- If your site is still in its development stage, please apply after its completed.
- The language used must be accurate and of a high native standard.
- All descriptions must be accurate and not include misleading or exaggerated content.
- The website or blog must contain some information about the owner or author. It cannot be totally anonymous.
- The website or blog must be consistent with the Childrensalon values and market space, i.e. It is unlikely that we will approve discount or coupon websites or one that has inappropriate content e.g. Gambling.
- We prefer websites or blogs that add value to the customer, i.e. Child related Blogs or Fashion magazines rather than simple listing pages.
- Inappropriate / inaccurate discount schemes or misleading marketing must never be used.
- Wherever Childrensalon collateral is used, it must be clearly shown that the collateral is the intellectual property and copyright of Childrensalon.
- This may be done by branding the collateral with the words “Childrensalon Ltd”.
- This may be done by clearly stating the fact in the associated text.
- This may be done by clearly indicating that the product can be purchased from Childrensalon.
- All text used to describe any Childrensalon product must be of a high standard, in native language and accurate.
- “Not on sale” or “out of stock” products should be removed from the affiliate website within a reasonable timeframe.
- If a method to purchase the product is provided, it must be clear to the customer that the product is being purchased from Childrensalon Ltd.
- The words: “Purchase from Childrensalon” or similar must be used on any link or button for a direct sale.
- It is NOT acceptable to mislead the customer into thinking that hyperlinks will take them to more information.
- It is not acceptable to mislead the customer into thinking the product is being purchased from the affiliate themselves.
- It is not acceptable to use Childrensalon collateral and then ultimately make the purchase from an alternative retailer.
- Techniques to mislead customers simply to deploy cookies are not permitted.
- Any discount vouchers shown must be accurately described and used for their original purpose. They must be current and clearly seen to be a discount that is being given by Childrensalon (and not the affiliate) to the customer.
- Indirect sales (re-sale) are not allowed.
- The product must always be dispatched direct from Childrensalon straight to the customer.
- Assisted shopping, where the affiliate helps the customer to make an order on the Childrensalon website, or makes the order on their behalf, is permitted providing the delivery address used on our website is to the customer’s name and address.
- In all cases, the advertised price of the product must not be lower than that shown by Childrensalon.
Ready to join?
Signing up and getting your account configured couldn't be easier.
» click here to join